Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Slow News day

A lot of Tech news didn't come out today. So I'll give you all a rundown of my last 24 hours and the news that did come out at the end of today's post.

My last 24 Hours: After I finished up my post last night, I noticed that it was a bit warmer than it was earlier (FYI, I am in NYC and today was day three of a six day or longer heat wave.) Checked the window air conditioner for the living room and sure enough, it was dead. Had to work out the logistics of purchasing a new one today (it was not in the budget,) how to get it home and install it. Worked out pretty good as I finished installing the new one about 90 minutes ago and am here testing it.Work is as crazy as it has every been, not able to get any meaningful work completed aside from dealing with in the moment issues. Went a majority of the day before I was able to eat my lunch. Lastly, I flashed the updated version of the ROM that I use (Jelly Bombed) for my Galaxy Note 2 last night so I had to re-install all my apps and get all my settings back to how i like it.


  1. Redesigned Google Maps Web interface now available to all
  2. Google Allegedly Working on New Online TV Service
  3. An engineer at MIT wants to turn your skin into a computer interface.
  4. Man electrocuted while retrieving dropped cell phone from subway tracks
  5. Scientists use sound waves to lift and move objects, make cup of joe in mid air -
  6. From earlier: Leaked Verizon plan would let you upgrade to a new phone after paying off half of your current one
  7. Also from earlier, and related: AT&T fires back at T-Mobile with upgrade installment plan of its own
  8. Intel buys gesture firm Omek Interactive for $40M -- report


No comments:

Post a Comment