Wednesday, November 27, 2013

WoW level 2

OK. Still at level 2. Maybe I'm just tired but I couldn't figure out what the hell to do. I finally killed a Worgen but they killed me twice after that and I still cant figure out what to do next. I think I'll change my realm tomorrow or something. 

I started doing some research so maybe that will help me. Also tried changing a few button combinations so I will see how that goes. Will continue to read up on starting WoW to get some additional info.

I walked around for at least 20 minutes, gaining experience points and discovery points. that was about it. I guess there goes my 1 level a day theory. I think I'll revert to at least playing the game once a day, that's way more attainable than one level a day, especially since I found out that some of the quests require for it to be done in multi player mode. That's gonna be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment