Tuesday, January 20, 2015

House of Cards Binge 2015

                                                         Technology Grade 1 

House of Cards (HoC) has earned a special place in my heart. A place where I reserve for television shows that have not only exceeded my expectations but have also inspired and motivated me. HoC story depth is so complicated and intertwined that I feel that you could watch the series over and over and still see sub plots that haven't been utilized yet. I don't have a lot of time to watch and rewatch the shows and movies that gives me motivation and peace of mind but I do enjoy the time that I find to relax and unwind watching the shows that I love.
HoC is one of those shows that I have binge watched when it gets released and I think what I'll do this time around is binge watch the first 2 seasons again just before the third season premiers and then binge watch the new season. I'll be planning how I'll complete the entire experience. The first step is getting the day before, of and after the new season premiers off. Next will be deciding what social media I will be utilizing to live blog aside from my blog of course. I'll see if I can get a Binge party going as well.
I'll follow up a few days or weeks before the new season, which starts on February 27th, with more details in regards to my plans. Hopefully Netflix doesn't crash in response to the high demand of HoC in release day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment