Friday, October 4, 2013

Handy Man Day September

So today, I will start with a disclaimer:

Warning: Do not attempt to install any type of wiring without being properly trained to do so. I have an Electrical Engineering Degree and I have several years of experience handling, installing and troubleshooting electrical systems and circuits. Serious injury can result from incorrect wiring or instillation, including death and loss of property. 

Now, that being said, I will try something a bit different this time. I took a ton of pictures so I will be using them to outline what i did and if anyone has any questions or comments, please post a reply and I will reply to your posts with more details.







Above Pics are the before Images. 




























Yeah, Terrible placement. Needs to be relocated ASAP but for now, it stays.




Final Product.


 Just posting everything, will be adding comments as I go along. A Lot of comments to add as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment