Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Something I found funny today or just weird

On my bus trip back to NYC. Bus stops for a quick break. The Driver announces that we were going to be stopping for approximately 12 minutes. I leave the bus and come back in 5 minutes. 2 minutes later, someone 4 seats ahead of me decide to get off the bus. Between trying to figure out what to do with his laptop and where to put his bag, he took another 4 minutes, by the time he gets off the bus and walks to the entrance of the rest stop, the driver is on his way back and of course, he just has to turn right back around and get back on the bus where he takes another 2 minutes to rearrange and sit back down. The concept of time is something that not everyone has a firm grasp on I guess. I just found it a bit amusing. I know that some people who read this post might not think it's funny, but I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment