Monday, February 9, 2015

House of Cards Binge 2015 preparation

                                                                       Technology Grade 1 

Got my days off for the House of cards weekend approved. I think I'll be breaking it down like this:

  1. Watching  HoC season one on February 25th. Live blogging via twitter throughout and synopsis of season 1 via drslevy.blogspot.com
  2. Watching season two on February 26th. Continued live blogging via twitter. Synopsis of season two and season three preview via the blog.
  3. Watch season three on February 27th. Exact time to be decided.
  4. Breakdown season three on February 28th. I'll try to keep the spoilers to a minimum and break it down from an expectation/directing and acting point of view.



I need to work on my refreshment list and itinerary for the 4 day event. I'm also thinking about hosting an XBOne party and have anyone that’s interested watch the seasons or at least the premier of season three with me. I'll check on that and post the details if it's possible. I'll definitely be using the XBOne to watch HoC as I can get away with watching it and watching or playing something else at the same time. I would welcome some ideas and suggestions from my readership. Also if the XBOne party mode can work, I'll be looking for people to join the party.  

No comments:

Post a Comment