Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Post Degree 3D printing

Now that I feel that I have caught up with the world of TV since I graduated last year and my reading hiatus is almost at an end I feel the urge to start learning about new stuff again. In preparation for my 3D printer purchase later this year, I will start reading and learning about everything in the world of 3D printing until then. I will also chronicle my process of learning and mastering the 3D printing world.

Today I will start with narrowing down software to design 3D stuff. I will also utilize thingiverse as a place where I can get files that are completed and use these as examples while I experiment. Remember I will be picking one of these 3D printers within the next 2 to 3 months so recommendations are welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment