Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Handy man Moment

The bathroom Faucet started making a funny whistling noise from earlier this week so I, as usual, embarked on figuring it out. Maybe I'll take some pics to show that there are no screws nor openings to dismantle the faucet. I had to figure out how to open it up. No model number, brand name nor serial number so I took to trusty Google and started searching for anything remotely similar to the one that i had and bingo! 10 minutes later I had it figured out. The moral of today's post is two fold:

1. It takes a lot of patience to figure out most of the stuff that I do in my handy man posts and believe it or not so can you as long as you have the patience to learn as you go and triple check everything you do.

2. Google (the internet actually) is rapidly becoming that guy that every one knows who knows how to fix everything that saves you a ton of money. 

P.S. : Pictures are easy, here we go:

Lets see who can post how to open this bad boy up first. 


No comments:

Post a Comment