Saturday, March 15, 2014

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Part II

One week later I have burned through two and a half seasons of the Clone Wars. This was no easy feat as I have been working and performing other duties as needed over the last 7 days. I see the series definitely connecting a few dot that were not connected on the original and new trilogy. This in essence has served as a story filler for all the things that were left assumed to be known. 

Season 3 episode 15 has made a turn for the very interesting and I wonder if it has anything to do with the books? I haven't read a lot of the Star Wars books and I know that some of them are based on Luke and not necessarily the story line being followed by the Clone Wars. 

I think it is about time I start reading the books as they will complete the entire story. Maybe the clone wars is a synopsis of the books in their entirety. Once I finish watching the clone wars, I will then watch the old and new trilogies to get a fully understanding of how they all fit together. Then I will start reading the books. It's about time i start reading again anyway. This will be a good opportunity for me to catch up on my reading.


P.S.: Don't you love double post days!

No comments:

Post a Comment