Sunday, March 23, 2014

Time to start shopping for a new carrier

After almost ten years with sprint, I think its time for this long term relationship to end, especially after seeing this article. It really hit home that Sprint probably isn't going to make it after multiple years of not being profitable.

I want to make it clear that I was always rooting for them to make it  just based on the fact that Sprint was always the underdog. I had the HTC Evo with WiMax and I currently have the Note 2 but the services provided continue to deteriorate and comparing the service to the competitors is getting to be depressing regards to the level of service and network speeds available.

The Softbank buyout of Sprint brought me some hope and maybe it is still a work in progress but I feel like I'm in the middle of a bad relationship going worse and my services are suffering as a result. So that bring me to my next question/decision. If I do switch, which carriers should I consider??????

No comments:

Post a Comment